Thursday, August 13, 2009

INK ME Please !

So hello MY inked Members, Fans & Freaks all walks of inked and un inked walks of life I have a classic- redesign again today I did this original artwork piece when I was in the UK about 10 years ago strange to think of it again now but yeah it was supposed to be on my arm where I have the Morbid Angel logo look alike design well, Here we go I hope you like it the improvement is quite nice I like it

Grinding teeth (Pentacostle designed 10 years ago)

So not to shabby as you can see obviously not complete for something that happened 10 years ago well I completed it now

Grinding Teeth Current 2009-08-13

I lived a life lies dreams and failed dreams shattered realities nightmares happiness and delight another day your dream your right night and day compliment me your the way that was begun and I fear the way I will end it leave me another while I need some more time to compliment the flesh with the wine I cannot feel the scar tissue underneath the emptiness saddened me for a fine day of shame crying in empty dreams delighted nightmares I feel warm not alive to live to breathe unearth me again can your faith feel me alive.

So guys I hope you liked it look out for more designs coming very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment