Monday, July 27, 2009

Old Vs New

My Inked Crew how are you, So I found some old design work I did ages Ago most of it dating 8-12 years ago (Can you imagine) So I am scanning them and then I will rework them providing you with the old and a newer version of these old drawings I hope you like it. The first one I have for you today I will call it

Service to the slavery of opened regression and violent manipulation 1998 version
This design deals with destruction that needs to be laid out before we can become a better community and all the death and darkness that lies from here in our souls and hearts and the blood leaking from our cities So herewith then find the revamped

Service to the slavery of opened regression and violent manipulation 2009 version


As the eye beholds the blood that drains the violence we spread to cleanse our veins our cities bleed our hearts light in desire a tearful dream of shadows burning within my soul I wish to destroy your cherished demise feel my hatred through the wrath of my mind in vain again bleed your skin our next generations feed bleed for dried emptiness bleed for me again please die alone be my own



So Guys I hope you liked it Well see tomorrow I we might do the same as I found Quite a couple of old designs excellent and remember get INKED

No comments:

Post a Comment