Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vengeance My warrior

Hello My inked friends I am sorry for not posting for quite a while I was bitten by a dog on Sunday and my hand rested until yesterday so today it’s still a bit stiff and sore but coping and back to general working without heavy strains. So let’s hope it gets well again soonest It should.

So without too much nonsense let’s cut the crap and go straight into the first Design

Vengeance my warrior

Embrace the coming with power in your veins vengeance reigns my warriors supreme the night and the wish the screams and prose of demise uplift demise forces of pure and fragile divinity forces my vengeance be, warrior of fire warrior of blood vengeance I screamed for your timid love

Vengeance my warrior design for my fore arm

Fits in nicely I have to say

Stardom

Sprinkle rays in our delight we welcome you little light to our day in the darkest of night

I hope you guys enjoyed and have a good one will post some picks soon of the hand and keep inked

No comments:

Post a Comment